Friday, May 18, 2012

A New Venture

When I encounter a problem, I'm the sort of person who (after complaining about it for a while) likes to find a solution to the problem.  This is how Mum & I came to develop the Original NomNom bibs, and the Super Absorbent dribble bibs. 

I'm also the sort of person who loves to cook!  Combining these two traits, I like to make up new recipes to suit the needs of my family, including taste, health & convenience.

I've decided to start sharing these recipes as part of the NomNom blog, just in case they suit the needs of other young families too!  So, starting next week, I will be posting new recipe ideas as regularly as I can, and as I come up with them.

Stay tuned!

P.S. NomNom bibs and other clothing and accessories will still be available from our Etsy store, which you can access from the link on the right.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Becc, this sounds great! I for one am in need of some healthy recipes for the fam. Hope you are all well.xxx

    ReplyDelete