Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Coming Soon: The Original NomNom Bib...

Introducing the new and original NomNom Bib - the cutest bib around that is easy to put on and covers everything!

The bibs feature long sleeves, a long and absorbent towelling front with a pocket to catch the crumbs, and two pop studs at the back for easy and adjustable fastening that children can't undo themselves.

Long enough to cover trousers to the knee (at least) and wide enough to tuck around the waist, NomNom bibs protect children's clothing from spills and stains while they learn to eat neatly!

NomNom bibs will initially be available in size small (to fit 6 months - 2 years) in a variety of funky fabrics. A larger size (to fit ages 2-5 years) will also be available soon.

These bibs will reduce mothers' laundry loads significantly! And made from top quality cotton fabrics with an adjustable neck size, they will last AGES! A true investment for all mums!

For more information, please email us at NomNomShop@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Becc! I am so excited. This will be such a huge weight lifted from my laundry load. Can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my order extremely quickly I'm impressed!! I absolutely love the colours and they feel beautiful! I cannot wait to wrap them up to give to my friends' bubbas! Extra special purchasing from a lovely friend :)

    ReplyDelete